This release covers a number of bug fixes and improvements.
- [SI-3262] No longer send warnings about forwarding your own messages.
- [SI-3332] Improved the alignment of file and audio messages.
- [SI-3359] Any text sent with a location in a broadcast message is now displayed in the preview.
- [SI-3361] We properly support Memojis in the broadcast channels.
- [SI-3362] The audio control used colours that sometimes made it difficult to see part of it.
- [SI-3207] The receipts would not update the status label for a message.
- [SI-3332] Corrected the alignment of file messages.
- [SI-3334] You can no longer record video when on a call, this was already the case for audio.
- [SI-3382] Burning all calls from a remote device was not honoured locally.
- [SCSD-752] Media files that do not contain a video track are now treated as audio.
- [SCSD-754] Frequent table updates were impacting the performance of the main message thread when there were lots of messages.
- [SCSD-762] The in-app notification banners were causing message threads to remain active – received messages would be marked as read.
- [SCSD-767] A missed call notification would not be recorded when the device was locked.
- Stabilised handling when receiving PubSub events from other users.
- A missed call record could sometimes cause instability on the app.