CallKit Improvements and bug fixes
- [SI-2247] In the MediaFeed control videos were offset from center.
- [SI-2273] Some major updates required to support recently enforced CallKit changes in iOS 13.
- [SI-2773] A different tone is now played when attempting to contact another user. The ring tone was confusing because it suggested that the other device was ringing.
- [SI-2792] A warning will only be sent to the users who messages were forwarded.
- [SI-2920] We showed the number of times an invalid PIN code was shown even when there were no consequences.
- [SCSD-426] A server-side setting can now control whether the sender of a message is shown in the notification.
- [SI-2663] In-App Notifications containing the user alias and message preview now supported.
- [SI-2612] Sometimes the status during a call would continue to still show “Connecting” when the call was in fact connected.
- [SI-2701] The font size when installing the application would change upon restart.
- [SI-2702] Reconnecting to a conference call would not correctly update the status of the members.
- [SI-2777] The call duration would be hidden when putting a call on Hold and then dismissing and showing the call screen.
- [SI-2850] Update how we configure the speaker button during calls – it would sometimes show the wrong status.
- [SI-2875] The incoming call screen would not display if playing a video fullscreen.
- [SI-2904] The fast-index scroller on the multi-user selection screen would sometimes cause a crash.
- [SI-2924] The call button on the call details screen would stay enabled when the app was backgrounded and foregrounded at a later time.
- [SCSD-566] Services were not being recognised in the roster and the message thread was displayed.