Improved support of peer video calls, some minor bug fixes
- SI-2545 – Improved support for video calls. An incoming video call is now labelled as such.
- SI-2547 – Caching of network responses meant that a user repeatedly being removed from and added to a group won’t be noticed until an app restart
- SI-2554 – Fixed an iPad issue when searching for a user to call in the multi-selector if you dismissed the keyboard and then hit call the app
- SI-2555 – An outgoing call terminate gracefully even when the receiver quickly cancels the call
- SI-2561 – The badge count will no longer be set whenever the app becomes active in the background e.g. when accepting a call
- SI-2564 – Reconnecting calls will end after a given time limit
- SI-2570 – Audio files in broadcasts failed to play correctly
- SI-2571 – Adding/removing users from a circle is now reflected in the application immediately
- SI-2573 – Sometimes the status field on the message thread would turn white.
- SI-2574 – The screenshot warning would not show the full users alias
- SCSD-475 – The background cell colour for message info is incorrect for some brands