Performance, UI & Bug Fixes
This release includes performance improvements, UI/UX enhancements and bug fixes.
- SI-613: Updated alignment of call record cells.
- SI-612: Added a subtle fade while scrolling through a user’s info page.
- SI-611: Shadows applied to call and message buttons to highlight functional purpose.
- SI-610: Shadow added to FAB to highlight functional purpose.
- SI-594: Increased the incoming call timeout from 30 seconds to 60 seconds.
- SI-593: Outgoing calls no longer ring indefinitely; instead an outgoing call will ring for 60 seconds before being cancelled.
- SI-559: Updated user info UI.
- SI-584: Updated the app styles to support phones that have screens with notches.
- SI-582: Added a new icon to better reflect the termination of a conference call.
- SI-543: Made performance improvements to the conversation thread.
- SI-601: Fixed a crash that occurred when a user was using multi-select in a conversation.
- SI-431: Fixed an issue where the Android client was not terminating conference calls correctly.
- SI-704: Fixed crash on start up in relation to auto burn.
- SI-703: Fixed crash in relation to networking delays.
- SI-702: Fixed crash when clicking on deleted attachment.
- SI-700: Fixed crash when calls are shutting down.
- SI-692: Fixed issues where wrong forwarding event was sent.
- SI-691: Export conversation option was removed from Call Info page.
- SI-686: Fixed crash when clicking Submit Report when device was offline.
- SI-665: Fixed an issue where a user could not rejoin a conference call.
- SI-603: Fixed an issue where the keyboard would not hide after a search.
- SI-602: Fixed an issue where a crash allowed user to bypass force pin functionality.
- SI-590: Fixed an issue where duplicate circles where being shown.
- SI-573: Fixed a crash caused by roster updates.
- SI-568: Fixed an issue where the speaker button was not showing as active.
- SI-555: When posting a broadcast, the new camera UI will be present for taking photos or videos.
- SI-476: Fixed an issue where Android permissions were not being asked for before a conference call was made.
- SI-474: Fixed an alignment issue caused by multiple dialects being present in the conference call screen.
- SI-473: Fixed an issue where the user count in the conference call record was incorrect.
- SI-470: Fixed an issue where the wrong attachment preview was being shown in a message bubble.
- SI-589 & SI-236: Title & Search Bar UI has been improved.
- SI-561: Major performance improvements made for the conversations screen. Searching is also much faster.
- SI-558: UI has been improved on the user details screen.
- SI-527: Removed the Setting “Answer Call without Passcode” – it is no longer required due to CallKit.
- SI-516: UI has been improved on the recent call details screen.
- SI-415: Updated the quick alphabet index on the contacts screen to support Arabic.
- SI-404: The ringtone used internally now matches the one used when the app is dead and a call is received.
- SI-46: Improved connection reliability when losing WIFI during a conference call.
- SI-514: The Export Conversation option was incorrectly displayed when viewing a call record.
- SI-528: Corrected an issue with microphone permissions on the incoming call screen.
- SI-690: Corrected an issue whereby audio messages in a thread could not be long pressed.
- SI-671: Fixed an issue where tapping an image in the preview shown for messages details would crash the app.
- SI-655: Fixed an issue where backgrounding the app before a call was connected resulted in the call screen disappearing with the user unable to bring it back. The call was still ongoing however if accepted.
- SI-654: Fixed an issue where attempting to forward a broadcast to another channel would instead be forwarded to the current channel.
- SI-650: Fixed an issue were long pressing a broadcast message as a subscriber would present an empty list of options.
- SI-627: It was discovered that a normal user on the system with no contacts could not invite a guest user. This was corrected to allow users without contacts to invite users onto their system.
- SI-626: Corrected some styling issues for the Contacts screen when there is an empty roster.
- SI-592: Corrected the title of the conference details screen.
- SI-585: Corrected the unread marker behaviour – sometimes a message would be truncated.
- SI-553: Fixed an issue where duplicate images would appear in the media feed for a group chat.
- SI-526: Fixed an issue where the guest Invite button on an empty contacts screen would cause the application to crash.
- SI-525: Corrected the background colour for the name label in a forwarded message.
- SI-517: The HUD that was added to download/upload an attachment was not being removed correctly once complete. There was also an issue that the HUD was not being updated with progress.
- SI-458: Fixed an issue where searching for a contact, and using Arabic, the final section title would be blank.
- SI-406: Fixed an issue where initiating a call from the phones cf log would fail to connect if the app was dead.
- SI-356: Corrected a brief incoming tone while phone is on silent and locked.
- SI-302: Fixed an issue where an incoming conference call would only have a ringtone for 10 seconds.
- SI-298: Fixed an issue where receiving a call for the first time would fail due to permission complications.
- SI-294: Fixed an issue where the outgoing ringtone would play on a device when setting up conference call.
- SI-69: The ringer volume is now correctly controlled by the volume controls. Previously you had to change the media volume.
- SI-751: Fixed a crash where the call state was not being updated and an option to return to the call remained. Upon selecting to return to the call, the app would crash.
- SI-480: Administrators now have the ability to multi-select users to add multiple users to channels, generate fresh installations for multiple users and add multiple users to circles.
- SI-479: Customers can now have more than 5 administrators.
- SI-604: Speed of dialog loading has been improved when creating channels.
- SI-605: Channel ‘edit’ performance has been improved.
- SI-652: Deactivated users can now be purged from the system by entering an administrative password to confirm.
- SI-725: System-level statistics collectors can now be enabled on a customer’s on-premise deployment to provide granular resource analytics.