Minor release addressing some bugs.
- SI-2283: Burning a message before it had completed uploading an attachment would cause a blank message to be sent
- SI-2286: A layout issue meant that forwarded broadcasts would have text overlapping
- SI-2294: Forwarding a broadcast that had not fully downloaded caused an empty message to be sent. You will no longer be able to forward or copy a broadcast until it has been fully processed.
- SI-2306: The audio note control would sometimes report a negative time
- SI-2309: The back button on the call screen would disappear if the caller name was tapped repeatedly during a conference call
- SI-2310: The call buttons would become incorrectly positioned if the caller name was tapped repeatedly during a conference call
- SI-2314: Added more options to the auto-burn duration field. You can now also pick 5 days or 2 days.
- SCSD-434: When in a conference call and showing/hiding the participants, the call button would incorrectly position itself