The term ‘Cybercrime’ has developed over the last number of years. From previously being an ‘IT’ issue, the threat of cybercrime is now one handled
Salt Communications News
Salt Communications is delighted to announce its position as the top secure enterprise communications company (ranked 244) within the CyberSecurity 500, a list that ranks
Salt Communications named Company of the Year for Innovation in Cybersecurity and Data Privacy at the 2017 Ovum on the Radar Awards.
Salt Communications are delighted to announce its latest award success after being named Innovative Business of the Year at the Business Eye First Trust Awards
Salt Communications, the leader in secure mobile communications for the enterprise, is delighted to have been shortlisted for EIGHT Computing ‘Security Excellence Awards’ 2017. Computing’s Security
Salt Communications, the leader in secure mobile communications and compliance for the enterprise, are delighted to be celebrating their 4 year anniversary. Salt Communications was
Salt Communications, the developers of SaltLegal are pleased to announce they will be exhibiting at the upcoming IBA Bar Leaders’ Conference and Mid-Year Meeting 2017.
Salt Communications, the developer of SaltLegal, the leading solution for controlled encrypted communications for law firms, has officially been announced as a participant of the
Salt Communications are delighted to be named as one of the most promising UK CyberSecurity Startups by Techworld. Salt Communications’ inclusion in this latest Techworld
- Belfast Tech Company Salt Communications take part in Belfast Marathon in aid of Air Ambulance Service Northern Ireland
- New Year, New Cybersecurity Conferences – 10 you won’t want to miss
- Salt Communications to Attend Public Sector Cyber Security Northern Ireland
- 7 Biggest Cyber Attacks of 2022
- Salt Communications to attend Intersec 2023
- Mobile Security: What to look out for this Christmas