Mobile Menu

Client Communications

Salt Communications work with many different types of organisations that pride themselves on the care that they provide to their clients.

Salt Communications work with many different types of organisations that pride themselves on the care they provide to their clients.

The recent targeted hacking of high profile NYC law firm Grubman Shire Meiselas and Sacks shows that the appetite for illegal profiteering of high-value information is as great as it was with the Paradise and Panama papers. The report from Campden Wealth and Schillings a few years ago acknowledges that 28% of international HNW families and the companies that service them have already been hacked. To paraphrase Robert Meuller’s statement back in 2012 (before most of the world knew who he was), the remaining 72% either don’t know they’ve been hacked or are lucky enough to not have been hacked yet.

From our experience with professionals such as wealth managers and lawyers, we understand that they often know more about a client’s personal dealings than their closest friends or family. Every day, these professionals deal with highly regarded people who trust them to make the correct business and life decisions for them.

Privacy and confidentiality have always traditionally been core tenets of Private Client Wealth Management for lawyers who need to protect their client’s information. However, protecting privacy is becoming increasingly challenging given the huge range of new communication methods used by clients. Nevertheless, the implementation of increased regulatory requirements to ensure robust authentication checks has created an increase in the volume of sensitive client data that needs to be shared within and between organisations.

Good communication shapes an organisation’s public image and creates loyalty, both of which are important for any relationship-based company, but particularly for businesses that manage a customer’s financial and legal information. A relationship built on trust will help offer additional goods and services, further educating the client, increasing client satisfaction, and continually improving the relationship as trust builds.

 

Key Features

Secure Messaging
Our bespoke solution offers users private, real-time secure messaging and group chat functionality to their Salt contacts.
Secure Conferencing
We pride ourselves on quality voice conferencing allowing up to 15 participants at any one time. All VoIP calls are encrypted and secure in any region.
File Transfer
From confidential documents, to sensitive image transfer, SaltDNA allows for multiple file attachments that are completely encrypted end-to-end.
Closed Contacts
Organisations can effectively manage the communication channels within their company. They control who speaks to who as the user's contact list is not linked to their personal device.
Screenshot Protection
For added internal security, administrators can restrict the capability of users to take screenshots. If screenshots are taken, users will receive a notification.

What We Actually Do

PHP Website Development Services

SaltDNA is the first company to provide a solution for encrypted communications between mobile devices with full, centralised control for the enterprise. Our product provides secure voice, messaging, conference calling and image/file transfer for busy professionals, who need to make important decisions while on the move.